Just because your bathroom is small doesn’t mean it has to feel cramped. With strategic planning and clever design tricks, even the smallest of bathrooms can still pack a stylish punch.
In this post, we’ll be sharing our favorite small bathroom remodel ideas to help you make the most of your limited space. Let’s get started!
- Install a large vanity mirror. One of the easiest small bathroom remodel ideas to incorporate is installing a large vanity mirror. The reflective surface will create the illusion of extra square footage and make even a tiny bathroom sparkle. Choose a mirror that stretches across the length of your vanity to maximize the effect.
- Choose shelves instead of cabinetry. If your bathroom lacks sufficient cabinet space, get creative with shelves. Consider installing floating shelves to provide storage place for your towels and toiletries without cramping up your space. These shelves are available in various colors and materials to complement your decor.
- Light up your bathroom. Proper lighting is crucial in small bathrooms. Consider installing a bright overhead light along with accent lighting around the vanity mirror and shower or tub. The additional lights will make the room feel airier and less closed-in.
- Use a glass divider. If your bathroom layout allows it, try using a glass shower divider. The transparency maintains an open feel and makes even a tiny shower area appear larger. Frosted glass is great for softening the view while still letting light through.
- Choose bolder color palettes. Don’t be afraid to go for bold colors. Dark colors on your walls, paired with the shimmer of shiny bathroom fixtures, is a timeless technique to make small bathrooms feel more open. Vibrant mosaic tile as an accent wall will also create the illusion of an expanded space.
With strategic moves like these, you can transform your petite bathroom into a cozy, personal retreat for you and your family. For more unique and creative small bathroom remodel ideas, get in touch with us today.